Are you trying to run a software development project? Helium 3 can help ensure your success with modern methodologies and tools.
Software development is no picnic. It can be rough. Successful management of a software development project requires a steady hand to control:
- Requirements: You need to feel confident the software will deliver the value you intend it to, even as the business continues to change.
- Schedule and Cost: You would like to have confidence in delivering by a particular date, but sometimes additional resources can add complexity and cost at minimal schedule improvement.
- Quality: So your product is delivered, but does it work? Will it remain an asset for the longterm, or be a write-off in a year's time?
- Risk: If your funding disappears tomorrow, are you left with something usable? Have you reduced requirements and technical risk at every possible point along the project?
Helium 3 and Ben Davies has experience in running software development projects of small and medium sizes and can help put your project on a good footing, with best-practices from among:
- Agile Development Methodologies: Deliver value routinely while minimizing requirements and technical risk.
- Opensource or proprietary tooling, including source control, testing, continuous build and issue tracking systems
- Supervision, reporting and problem resolution.
- Solutions Architecture for the 100 foot view of how it all comes together.
- Concurrent support and business as usual coordination.
The reality is that classical project management skills are not as effective in Software Development endeavors. Reaching out to Helium 3
may be your most cost effective solution ensuring a successful project.